Saturday, April 7, 2012

Colbie Caillat- New Album

I'm sure that most of you know Colbie for her two more popular songs, "Bubbly" and "Fallin for you". Ive always loved listening to those songs in the summer with the widows down, hair blowing in the wind as I drive to the beach. It always put me in a great mood. Im sure everyone has a set playlist or few songs that always seem to make you smile and put you in a better mood if your day isn't going so great. I honestly have a certain playlist for the beach, the gym, I have one for when I'm reading and another with a mix of everything when I'm not too sure what I'm in the mood for.

I was watching the Ellen Show the other day and Colbie Caillat just so happened to be performing live. I was all excited, since I had not heard anything new from her in a while so I was eager to hear what she was going to play. Her new album All of You features a bunch of new singles set to come out sometime this year (2012) but the actual release date is still unknown. The song I had heard on the Ellen show is called "Favorite Song" and she sings it with rap artist Common. She has never let me down with her music, this is now going to be added to my summer playlist to listen to in the car or on my iPhone because the song has been stuck in my head ever since I heard it.

Take a listen for yourself and tell me what you think! 

 I also posted Bubbly and Fallin for You in case some of you have not heard of them or just don't remember.
-Gina
:)


1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I have heard of bubbly and Fallin' For You, the song music. It was that song that I just heard frequently on the radio, but never took note to the name of the song or the artist. I am excited that I pressed play on a song that I had no idea what song it was by the title and the artist, thought I never heard of the song before. Once I clicked play I was like hey, i remember that.

    Her new song that you posted is easily stuck in ones head, as I am writing this all I hear is "this is your favorite song..you will be singing lalala..." Thank you Gina for sharing a song that I will probably be hearing in mind for who knows how long lol. nah..it's all good. I am going to keep my eye out for her new album (when it comes out).

    -Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete