Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New All-American Rejects Album

I have been a fan of the All-American Rejects since their first album (which is self-titled) was released. I remember listening to the popular song titled "Swing Swing." Another favorite of mine from the first album was "The Last Song." Even though I usually get hooked on one song from one of my favorite artists' album, this album was completely different. To me, each song did not sound the same at all. There was a great variety of different sound styles that really impressed me. I was really excited to hear that these guys were coming out with another album. Their new album, "Kids in the Street," was released last week. In my opinion, these guys still got it. It's cool to see a band that I had always loved come out with new songs. Since I have been a fan from the beginning, I was not surprised to find myself downloading the album as soon as it came out. There are two songs that I have had on repeat for a while, and they are "Someday" and "Walk Over Me." While "Someday" sounds familiar sound wise, it still has that great beat that shows who the All-American Rejects truly are. Some other popular and radio-played songs by these guys include "Move Along," and "Dirty Little Secret." So if you've ever heard of them or if your in the need for some new tunes by one of my old-turned-new favorites, check out "Someday" below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jreBDkG3a-U

- Jeana

No comments:

Post a Comment