Thursday, April 19, 2012

Listen


I decided to dedicate my last blog for this project to the song Listen.  As my friend Gina pointed out to me, this song, Listen, has a similar title to our blog, which is one reason why I chose this song.  The other reason is because of the message it leaves. 

Expressed is how one might not listen, but if only they did.  When those we love don’t listen to us, it’s okay and important to continue to move on and listen to our own voice.  Don’t limit yourself to what others tell you, but go with your own instincts; listen to the voice within.  Be who you want to be and explore the endless world of opportunities that come before you. 



Best wishes to all my readers, and maybe we’ll reconnect in the blog world,

Thank you for reading,

Carissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment